Markel Knight BA (Hons), MA Student.
Birmingham, UK based Documentary photographer. A majority of my work is UK based, but I'm slowly starting to branch out internationally.
Ongoing projects include; Disused Industries, W/ Urban Explorers and Travel. These projects have started to mature after a long period, which has given me my unique style, which you can see throughout my imagery.
My most recent project has been documenting the locations of the homeless in Birmingham in a way that wouldn't exploit them and in hope that the images could eventually be used to raise awareness towards them. (Collaboration with The Big Issue).
- Argentea Gallery Award- 2017
Collaborations & Commisions:
- Argentea Gallery, Birmingham
- Bromsgrove Standard
- Dyspraxia Awareness
- Saijid Javid, Secretary of State, MP
- Toyo Tires
- Legends Hair & Beauty, Redditch
- Wella Professionals
- The Big Issue
- Longbridge Light Festival, Matthew Beckett
- Jain Ashram
- Graffiti Artist, Birmingham
- Hippodrome, Birmingham
- Palace Theater, Bromsgrove
- Ort Cafe, Birmingham
- Off The Scale
- Moseley Swimming Baths, Archived Images
- Palace Theater- 2014
- Artrix, Bromsgrove- 2015
- Ort Cafe, Birmingham- 2016
- A Game of Tones- 2016
- Free Range, London- 2017
- Argentea Gallery, Birmingham (Early 2018)
Any other queries please email: